11.21.2006

Spain Sketchbook 001

I did some doodling in Spain. I'm not saying the stuff is great, but at least I was drawing. Here's page one. As I remember it, I was inspired by a dude walking and tugging on his pants. Hey look! Whaddya know...the guy in the picture is doing the same thing. Wow. Wow!

You know what I hate about this drawing? The head. It's not in the right spot...the "neck" is off-center. It just doesn't fit right. Plus, the beard is probably an attempt to salvage what was turning out to be a crappy face anyway. He looks like a dang hippy. Oh, why? Why why why why why? And what's going on with his mouth? Is his tongue coming out the side? I don't know. I just don't know.


1 comment:

Jim said...

This dude looks like he just got off the chair that you drew in the computer.