11.14.2006

Flash Drawing 002

Dammit, I just wrote a post and uploaded it and nothing happened, so here I am again. I hate repeating myself. The short story is that I hate seeing hack furniture in background design (I work in animation) and I love it when background designers actually go the extra mile to use nice furniture in their designs. With that in mind, I felt like drawing a chair...

Wait...I just found the original post. In the interest of redundancy, here it is:
I am really disgusted by that typical couch you see in animation...you know the one with the two arms that sort of bend out to the sides. Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz! Haven't we seen enough of that freakin' couch? I'm an animation director at the moment, and it's always exciting when a background designer actually puts in cool-looking furniture. This heavy issue was on my mind, so I drew a chair. It doesn't look very functional, but who cares?



2 comments:

Jim said...

Very interesting chair. Love the 5th leg. What are your gripes about character designs?

Jim said...

That fifth leg would really help support my...um....leg.